View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 01:05 PM   #5
Pulp
Palm Addict
Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3 [512mb, FW: 1.5]
I'm using PDFill PDF Tools
It's fast and allows a lot of things to be done with the PDFs (split, rotate, extraxct images, etc).
What I like best is that I can set a way to crop all the pages and then change the margins for single pages before executing (to for ex. keep the coverpage uncropped)

PS: It does come together with the PDF-Editor (shareware) and as far as I know it cannot be installed/used without it - but there is no need to run or even buy the editor, the tools are free and can be used without limitations.

Last edited by Pulp; 04-20-2009 at 01:25 PM.
Pulp is offline   Reply With Quote