View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 07:10 PM   #21
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
Quote:
Originally Posted by helf View Post
You all are completely missing the point, missing the described differences in the screens

Sir, you're mixing up physics & engineering with perceptive datas.

I replied to your own 'perceptive reports' with simple images, to show people who don't have any idea of the matter, that your eyesight is a little wonder, and they can usually read with no troubles on such a display.

Quote:
Well, the Note 1 uses one of the crappier pentile pixel arrangements, so the actual pixel density as well as resolution is thrown into a murky pool of arguments. The note 2 has a better pixel arrangement that doesnt butcher fonts as much.
Quote:
Most people dont notice the issues, so more power to them. It drive me insane trying to use one.
Quote:
Like I said, it doesn't affect readability for the vast majority of people. It does, however, affect it for me. And, depending on your eye sight, you can see the pixels on a display such as the note, from a LOT farther away than 12-13cm. I can see the pixels on my friends galaxy s3 (same basic sub pixel arrangement as the note 1 but even higher DPI) from normal operating distance. It just depends on your eyesight.
Let people decide by themselves. https://picasaweb.google.com/1177115...NoteAsEreader#

Last edited by lorenzoens; 01-29-2013 at 07:30 PM.
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote