View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 06:57 PM   #6
GypsyWoman
Groupie
GypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enoughGypsyWoman will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony E Reader PRS-505/iTouch/Blackberry Curve-Pink
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojleblanc View Post
Hi all,

I have been hunting for a protective case for my Reader for a long time. I've found none that I like. However, Waterfield Designs has recently announced three cases for the Amazon Kindle. (See them here: http://www.sfbags.com/products/kindle/kindlecase.htm).

Seeing this, I wrote to Waterfield to ask that they consider making a case for the Sony Reader. They seem very open to it, but they don't have a Reader at their disposal to design the case around. This is why I'm writing.

If there is someone in the San Francisco area who is willing to loan them a Reader to design the case, they will give you a free case in return. That's very exciting, and I'm hoping someone on these forums can do this for the community and get a free case for themselves in the process.

I'm currently communicating with Tanja at Waterfield Designs. If someone here is interested, I'll put the two of you in direct contact so that you can work out the details.

-ojleblanc
Great find! I need a case for travelling. I think this will work out for me.

I just bought a leather case from Sony but this will work for airport duty.
GypsyWoman is offline   Reply With Quote