View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 10:44 PM   #6
ronin688
Enthusiast
ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: REB-1100/ EBW-1150
Thanks for the link.

After reading the 'page turning' instructions I'm wondering if the Vox will allow page turning with finger swipes the way it does on my android app. I hold my ereaders in my left hand so it's a tough reach to tap the other side of the screen. ( Yes I can always reach over with my right hand, but I've never had to do that with my previous devices. )

I'm not sure how it works on the KT, is there any way to reverse the tap locations so I can just tap the left side of the page to go forwards not back?
ronin688 is offline   Reply With Quote