View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 03:53 PM   #34
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
I'm counting eight clear confirms so far; need two more.

About the confirmations:

-They are not a vote to say "I'm going to read this"

-They are not a vote on how happy one is with the choice in regards to personal taste or ebook availability.

-They are simply about confirming that the winner chose a work that is literature. This is to help prevent for example say Paris Hilton's "Confessions Of An Heiress" from becoming our selection one month, if we let the random winner choose without a confirmation process.

Of course anyone should still feel free here to discuss how happy they are with the selection or its availability or whatever else if they want, but please limit confirming/not confirming to a strict up-or-down on whether or not it seems literature.

This book seems definitely literature, so it would be a shame if it didn't get ten confirms, especially since there has already been more than ten different posters posting in this thread who all seem to agree on its merits as literature. I thought I should try to clear up some possible confusion on what the process is meant to be.

Last edited by sun surfer; 10-27-2011 at 04:49 PM.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote