View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 04:55 AM   #11
Bismar
Connoisseur
Bismar has learned how to read e-booksBismar has learned how to read e-booksBismar has learned how to read e-booksBismar has learned how to read e-booksBismar has learned how to read e-booksBismar has learned how to read e-booksBismar has learned how to read e-booksBismar has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kobo eReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Hinkley View Post
Thanks for the look inside. I'm still trying to decide what to get. If they improve the sans-serif font and add full-justification, I'd gladly go with the Kobo.

The pictures have me curious about replacing the 1000mAh battery with a 2000mAh one for longer time between charges.

The switches in the 5-way button look pretty standard. I think it would be easy to replace them with a "softer" one that doesn't click.

Also, removing the bluetooth board would likely give longer battery life since I would never be using bluetooth anyway.

I might just have to get one to "operate" on it.
Yeah, those buttons are horrible!, can't believe they used those instead of the soft rubber ones with imprints at the bottom to close the circuit. The stuff you find on calculators.
Bismar is offline   Reply With Quote