View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 06:47 AM   #9
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
It's not quite clear to me what the difference is between my computers and the nightly build and why it's not working on newer firmware, or what the best way to resolve it is. I could make it statically linked or do some chroot stuff, see here, but neither appeal to me much.

Personally I wouldn't update too much if it's working fine. That's really only problematic with Nickel which defaults to auto-updates.

Last edited by Frenzie; 03-09-2018 at 06:49 AM.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote