View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 04:58 PM   #2
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
I cannot remember the exact error messages but I occasionally experience much the same. If I recall correctly a number of people, including myself, experienced this a few years back and then it went away; it has returned for me over the last month or two.

I have not troubled myself finding a fix due to the occasional nature of the issue and because I found a simple work around that works 100% for me. When I cannot do a normal save due to the issue, in Editor I do a File>Save As to hard drive, then delete the copy in Calibre, load the "Save As" copy into Calibre then open that in Editor. It works for me with no loss of any previous edits.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote