View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 01:48 AM   #124
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Can someone explain the sign up process to Orange County. How you pay and all that. I'm asking for a friend.
Do you just fill out the register form? Where it says Florida Driver's license do you just put your state's drivers license number? Any info is greatly appreciated on how it works.
Blossom, I cannot answer about USA data. I think I wrote down my ID card number, but I don't remember (long time ago). I pay through a CC the fee every year (they add a "fine" to the website and you pay with a card).
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote