View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 05:01 PM   #27
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
... I was seriously considering a Glo or Aura as I'm having a recurrent issue with Nook Glowlight screen defects. However once you mention a bright dot on the screen, I think Kobos might have the same problem.
This appears to be a very limited problem from the reports on MR (if memory serves, I'd guess I've seen maybe 3 or 4 people with the issue) and appears to be a manufacturing defect rather than something that is going to appear after the fact during use.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote