View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 12:03 AM   #2
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
If you checkout the matrix (https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/E-book_Reader_Matrix) currently on that list only the Jinke line of ereaders support LIT (like the Astak EZReader and Astak Pocket Pro).

I currently have an Astak Pocket Pro and love it. I did consider a Jetbook (or Jetbook Lite, either one) so I could have a LCD ereader as well and have the best of both worlds. That was until I questioned the huge price disparity between US and Australian customers (but that is my issue).
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote