View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 03:56 PM   #14
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnullify View Post
Sorry of it sounded like I intend to dpwnoad copyright infringed material- I don't. I meant things like some of the google books, free online poetry, and nonfiction works.

I am steering away from a kindle mainly because I don't think it handles anything other than amazon books, and I don't like the idea of having to pay to have my JPEG and word filed translated. That's why I am looking towards the sony 505. I'm going to look up the other brands that have been posted here as soon as I get home. Thanks for all the replies.
Hello, denullify, and welcome to MobileRead. As you can see, you will find lots of interesting info and advice here.

enjoy the ride......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote