View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 05:41 AM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I think they have to expect some slow down in sales in actual readers. I mean first of all e-ink readers like the Kindle are built to last for several years and are still at a price where a lot of people can't afford to get a new one before the old one is worn out. And not everyone can afford to buy one in the 1st place. I know when they 1st came out several yrs back I couldn't afford to buy one. I had to wait for the price to go down and people in some parts of the world don't make in a year what I have in one month. So I don't see how the sales of actual readers couldn't reach a point where sales slow down.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote