View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 03:29 AM   #5
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Validate with W3C: No Launch of Browser; No passing of anything to Browser
BROKEN on XP SP-3 (FF is my default browser)
Works ok for me. I don't think this part of the code was changed. Does it work/not work for anyone else on XP?

Quote:
Had a (1 time?) case where S&R (All HTML, down) would not switch files and search again.
That should have been fixed by making sure the source was cleaned before searching so that all the files were identical. Possibly something else, but difficult to reproduce. Running Replace All twice or Count All is still probably a good idea then.

Quote:
Renaming a file after generating a HTML TOC link does not get updated
This works for me. Or rather, I can Create the HTML TOC and then rename one of the files that are referenced in the TOC.xhtml file and the HTML TOC file is updated with the new name. Unless you mean something else - maybe you can provide the exact steps/names?

Last edited by meme; 02-12-2013 at 03:31 PM.