View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 09:50 AM   #23476
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I am with VydorScope on this. It sounds like you think it can work and if so, go for it. Personally, I would pay a little more and not take the risk. But that is my choice based on my personality and my parents.

To be honest with you, my parents would not even make the offer. They always told us we had 6 months once we finished school (college, high school, whatever the final degree was) and we did not live at home during school, we lived on campus. They actually packed my brother up at the 9 month mark when he moved across country and stayed with them while getting on his feet after he dropped out of college.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote