Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 08:30 PM   #368
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool meet him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Thank you for posting this! Wool is yet another omnibus on both my TBR and Kindle. I came "this close" to buying the Shift omnibus as well, even though I haven't even read Wool yet. Its been a while since I've seen/heard such excitement about a brand new author & series.

I'm looking forward to it.
You're welcome

Is Jupiter, FL anywhere near you? If so you ought to meet him. He seems quite fan friendly.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote