View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 02:16 AM   #175
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele View Post
Thanks, that's one of the two brands of lights I just ordered.

I don't know if my Fire HD has the same weight and dimensions of your Fire, but I find it very difficult to hold in one hand (at kind of a 45-degree angle) while lying down on my side. My fingers constantly activate the bookmark and highlight the text, because holding it just at the very edge causes the slippery, heavy device to slide out of my hands. Do you have this problem?
Get a book beenie so you don't have to hold it at all. I plan to and several here and on Kindle boards own these. I read holding the KF on my chest or throw pillow. I do have a cover though.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote