View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 09:58 PM   #90
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Not to hijack this thread with Kindle-talk, but I like my Paperwhite much better than my Kindle Touch, despite some minor screen issues (and I like the design better also).

I've never seen a GlowLight in person but comparing PW with my NOOK Simple Touch's screen (which is good), I can say that the extra resolution is something I'd want to have. I trust that B&N will have this screen in the next iteration, as the 'arms race' continues...