View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 05:08 AM   #34
Martina Schein
eBook-Reader-Fan
Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martina Schein ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O 2nd Edition
Very good job! :-)

Hello software engineers,

you all have done a very good job.

What I have seen until now on the fly, this are my favorites of the changes in the beta 0.5.905:
  • The error in the custom dictionary with the umlauts and other characters has been fixed. Now it works fine.
  • In the last beta version 0.5.902 the cursor jumped after saving the document always back to the beginning, which was a real nuisance. This does not happen anymore with this beta.
  • Great work in spell check. I have change the shortcode from »Strg+Alt+s« (to go to the next mistake or unknown term) in »F7«. Additionally, I have set the shortcodes »F4« to add words to the user dictionary and »F12« to ignore words. In this way, the spelling checker works almost as fast as in Word, OpenOffice, etc.
  • One feature I've been waiting for has been realized with this new beta version. Now, anyone who wants it, choose the font and font size individually for both the book and code view. It's great.

My decision made years ago, to use Sigil as epub editor, was a very good choice.

Thanks a lot for your work.

Kind Regards
Martina