View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 03:16 AM   #7
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krittika Goyal View Post
Create an ebook of pages from Wikipedia by entering the urls of interest

Main Features
  • Create ebook of Wikipedia pages
  • Give the ebook a title of your choice
  • Ebook will have the same table of contents as on the wiki page
Interesting. I'll have to check it out when I have a chance.

I have a suggestion which might be hard to implement. It looks like this plugin only works with Wikipedia. Would it be possible to implement other wiki sites (for example:http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Main_Page) ? I have been looking for ways to create ebooks from some fan wiki sites, but have yet to find a way to do so. I'm not sure how hard or easy this would be. Most fan wiki sites have the same basic structure, at least that I could see, but they will have different urls.
Jade Aislin is offline   Reply With Quote