View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 12:24 PM   #7
ClairePMR
Groupie
ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Color, Kindle, EB1150, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Surface Pro 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
I like that they are branded, so I can avoid them. For a long time I shunned scifi because of the religious overtones. I don't mind the occasional religious theme being explored in a novel, it's a common literary device and you can't get away from it entirely, but I don't want to be preached to.
I'm with you on this. I love that "Christian" books are labels so that I can actively reject them from my reading list. Most things labeled and promoted as "Christian" these days, I find to be completely unrelated, and in fact often antithetical, to the real teachings of Christ. Don't get me started....
ClairePMR is offline   Reply With Quote