View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 08:56 AM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lestatar View Post
^ Indeed.

Slight OT, but this is perhaps one of the only criticisms I have with calibre as this too was not very clear to me, and I have a good deal of expertise with metatags/covers from audio stuff.

Wishlist for calibre:
- maybe a button on the metatag editor page that says "insert this cover" for XYZ format? And then confirm? Click, bang, cover inserted. No need to do any conversions.

This prolly has been asked for before I would think...
Or perhaps, if you change the cover, a pop-up message warning you that the cover won't be inserted into the book until you do a conversion? This one fooled me, too.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote