View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 04:29 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
A few comments, Cathy:

First and foremost, I really must object in the strongest possible terms to your completely arbitrary change to the book's title. The book is called "The Secret Garden", not "A Secret Garden". Why did you change it? I believe that one should always respect the author's choice of the title of a book.

Secondly, why all the blank lines? Some people like blank lines between paragraphs; I don't personally, but that's reasonable enough. But why the blanks between every line of verse? I've never seen verse printed like that - have you?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote