View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 08:40 PM   #3
Duiker
Addict
Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimr View Post
I've noticed that any epubs either dropped onto the device or loaded using ADE deletes the booksmarks and resets to 'New' everytime I sync using Kobo desktop. This is becoming frustrating...I have to actually remember the page I was on, then click through until I get to it.

Not sure if that's the same problem you have. If it is, then it's not just you
Happens to me too and now it no longer displays the cover art for any of the free books that came with it. I have no plans to sync my reader using kobo software until they work this out.
Duiker is offline   Reply With Quote