View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 06:11 PM   #54
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Actually it simulates the way you would move through a physical book. You flip a physical page to the left to progress and flip it to the right to go back.
I hope that some Asian countries have a Paperwhite that works the other way around... It seems Japan is getting more and more books read from left cover to right cover, and from left to right per page, but many are still printed to be read from right cover to left cover, and from top to bottom.

(I think I'd feel exceptionally awkward if someone would take a Western fantasy novel, and then start printing it from top to bottom, starting at the right side of the book. It'd feel like reading both backward, and in the wrong direction )
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote