Thread: Glo 2.4.0 bugs
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 08:49 PM   #4
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger View Post
Now that 2.4.0 is being released I thought I would start a post of bugs found.

Bug: Kobo not remembering the exact page where you left off reading when put to sleep. On awake, book is 1 or 2 pages back from where you left off

Reproducible: Yes

New: NO, bug was present in previous firmwares

Kepub or epub: epub on Micro SD card.

---------

Bug: Kobo w/ Sleepcover goes to sleep 30 secs after being woken up with sleepcover if screen is not touched within that time.

Reproducible:
Yes

New: NO, bug was present in previous firmwares

Kepub or epub: epub on Micro SD card.

---------

On the lighter side, gone seems to be the mini font on new chapters.

If you found a bug that isn't listed please post what you found. Also if you don't have a bug to report, don't bother posting anything here. Unless you have more to add to a bug report that isn't mentioned, don't bother posting here. Let's try to be helpful to the developers rather than wrathful.
First up every time I see your avatar I am reminded of my MasterCard which has the same type of Frog on it lol.. I have the 2.4.0 firmware on both touches here and the glo. So far no issues... on the touch I am finding that any issue is usually the result of the user here using it and not really a problem.

I will advise if there is any issue.

I do think though that the light going out is due more to the fact that the timer is 30 secs from timing out when sleep mode comes upone it. Thus while all is suspended till the device wakes up and resumes, thats my thought on that, prehaps the developers could have a reset loop on the timer when it wakes up to reset it. But that is just a guess on my part.

REgards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote