View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 11:29 AM   #7
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
I'm with the writer of the second article, as some may have noted already in some of my previous posts. I choose my fonts, sizes and settings for a very specific reason. That reason is having a very bad eyesight, but still wanting as much text on screen as possible. Therefore, I prefer fonts that I can still read very well, despite choosing a quite small setting and somewhat thight line spacing.

If your book denies me that because you insist that I should use your crappy font at size 5 and lock the font selection, then I'll kill it with fire, rip the font out, or convert the book to a format without embedded fonts.

Getting to choose my own font is one of my main, maybe even *THE* reason to use an e-reader. Respect that, thank you very much.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote