View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 06:45 AM   #44
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beginner-reader View Post
I have to finish the book by Friday morning so I'll work hard tomorrow. I have 60 pages left to read, so I should be done in 4-5 hours tops, probably less.

I read in the car for over an hour today and it went well--it seems like the hardest chapters were the first ones, since they were full of rules and exceptions to said rules (sigh).

I don't think walking outside would be a good idea because it's too cold right now. I'll probably try it when the weather's nicer.
Well, did you finish the book that started all this?
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote