View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 05:22 AM   #68
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I am going through a similar process although I have a few hundred rather than thousand freebies to sort through. Most of them are older. These days I am more thoughtful in what I select. I am a hoarder too so there is a momentary flash of anxiety before I hit that delete button. However I know I will feel much better mentally when my library is cleaner, and I can focus on the books that I really want to read. My TBR is already too long so why make it anymore overwhelming than it needs to be!
This sounds exsctly like me!
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote