View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 07:42 PM   #42
bookmarked
Addict
bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Paperwhite
So I just got another email today for $5 off of titles on my wishlist.

The interesting thing is that, so far as I remember, this is the first time I've gotten an offer like this on books from anyone other than Penguin-Random House. This offer is on two books from Simon & Schuster.

The funny thing is that one of the books is currently on sale for $4.49, so I ended up getting it for free (well, they charged sales tax). That was a no-brainer.

Anyway, apparently Amazon is expanding the experiment to other publishers.

Last edited by bookmarked; 10-04-2020 at 01:20 AM.
bookmarked is offline   Reply With Quote