View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 06:50 PM   #6
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Well, my reader doesn't rotate the images, so in the case of a very wide image, say three times as wide as high, if I put it upright my Kobo HD will give me an image size of 1080 x 360 px. If I turn it by 90 degrees, I will get 1440 x 480 px, which means a picture area larger by 77.8%.

If you have a reader that does auto-rotate, you're perfectly right, of course. Hence: two versions needed.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote