View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 08:11 AM   #126
Leir
Enthusiast
Leir began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@Leir: Yeah, it does . I now know *where* the issue is, although I'm not quite sure *why* yet... (And I fixed an unrelated bug while looking into this, so, yay ^^).

Can you remember how exactly you put those two books on your device (and how they were converted, if that's the case)? (Conversion/format settings: mobi old, mobi new, mobi both, AZW3, enable sharing; How they were sent: Calibre's Send To Device, over email, sideloaded manually...).

I can actually deduce most of this from the logs, but, still, can't hurt to have all the details .

Also, could you run the update package attached to this post (if at all possible, after having opened the second book last)? It'll create a covermode_debug.log file in the root of your Kindle. Like the logs, I'll need to take a look at it to try to understand what's happening .
Um I added the books to Calibre, then sent to my Kindle through Calibre. No idea if they were mobi old or new, but they are definitely mobi. I downloaded and updated their metadata from calibre. So what i did was put the update in the root of my kindle, updated it, opened up 1st book, pressed sleep button, saw 1st book cover. Then pressed back, opened second book, pressed sleep button, still seeing 1st book cover.
Attached Files
File Type: rar covermode_debug.rar (1.9 KB, 308 views)
Leir is offline   Reply With Quote