View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 07:40 AM   #121
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@Leir: Yeah, it does . I now know *where* the issue is, although I'm not quite sure *why* yet... (And I fixed an unrelated bug while looking into this, so, yay ^^).

Can you remember how exactly you put those two books on your device (and how they were converted, if that's the case)? (Conversion/format settings: mobi old, mobi new, mobi both, AZW3, enable sharing; How they were sent: Calibre's Send To Device, over email, sideloaded manually...).

I can actually deduce most of this from the logs, but, still, can't hurt to have all the details .

Also, could you run the update package attached to this post (if at all possible, after having opened the second book last)? It'll create a covermode_debug.log file in the root of your Kindle. Like the logs, I'll need to take a look at it to try to understand what's happening .
Attached Files
File Type: zip covermode_debug.zip (4.6 KB, 336 views)

Last edited by NiLuJe; 11-07-2012 at 08:06 AM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote