View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 06:34 AM   #4
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
I have the Ip3 and like it. The non waterproof variant goes fine for me since all my readers are repaired by myself and I'm no fan of the plastice sealing they are using for waterproofing. Additional MicroSD slot is something I will not miss too.
Regarding the firmware:
I'm guessing that they update it starting with the newest devices and now they have 2 new devices on the market which are top priority to the developing teams. Since Pocketbook is a lot of smaller than amazon, that takes some time.

As long as Coolreader is kept functioning on the device I'm mostly satisfied with their firmware.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote