View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 08:35 AM   #12
faithbw
Guru
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Mini 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverTwo View Post
Why would you even consider getting the Nook Color is you're going to read it in sunlight?

It's also more expensive and has a shorter battery life.

Just get the Sony or Nook classic.
Because some people have said they don't have an issue with it? Because I wanted to get some owners view on how it fares in daylight and also because I don't always read in daylight?

Thank you for your helpful reply. It's really helped me make up my mind (in case you didn't realize, I'm being sarcastic right now).
faithbw is offline   Reply With Quote