View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 11:09 AM   #77
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: H2O, GloHD, KA1, ClaraHD, Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Hi Jackie,

Something ugly has happened with your lovely Dictionary text font-family/font-size/line-height patch. Either I'm doing something wrong or the patch is being funny. All I did was increase the font size (admittedly, it's a little too big now, but still), see attached images & code. Both with and without your Dictionary pop-up - increase available text area patch on, the first letter or part of the selected word is cut off in the pop-up box...
The version of this patch contained in the current kobopatch pack is out-of-date because I had to update it after Kobo's new dictionaries were released on Oct 1st. See post #34 in this thread for more details on how to access the corrected version.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote