View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 09:11 AM   #26
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
It's not dangerous to try your old patched KoboRoot.tgz as a first attempt.

To add a specific example to @JSWolf's response ... if you've enabled one or more patches which allow you to customise font-size then the line in the patch which customises font-size for the H2O2 will not be the same line as the one which affects font-size for the LibraH2O. So you may need to revisit those particular patches.
Thanks, that's exactly the sort of helpful specificity I was hoping for. I don't have that patch enabled but it prompted to me check and there are several margin-related settings where that pesky .2 inch difference means different values for the two devices, so I will have to start from scratch with my new toy. Thanks for the clarification.
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote