View Single Post
Old 11-17-2018, 02:06 PM   #32
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Instructions for patching firmware 4.11.11982

Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
I might be able to patch the long-tap if you want. I can also port the patch to the old version without much effort.

You’re just too kind. And: oh, no, now I’ve got to choose ��

Ehm ehhmm... would you mind porting to 4.9.11311 please? (And then I’ll probably request the long-tap patch [weeks/months/years?] from now when I do update ����...)

Actually no, I’d prefer the long-tap patch please! You’ve made so many other handy patches (like the ingenious nightmode toggle) I’d like to start using so I better just jump on the 4.11 bandwagon

Last edited by Mrs_Often; 11-17-2018 at 02:36 PM.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote