View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 10:50 AM   #15
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by basschick View Post
yeah, but then you wait, readerless, till it is returned.

i have the books on board accidental damage plan but going weeks with only paper books to read seems disheartening. if i had a fitted hard case - not a leather cover - with protective foam, i might carry my cybook around. maybe. as it is, i'd rather have a "b" reader.
In the case of the Kindle that wait would be about 24-36 hours since Amazon ships replacements overnight (they don't do repairs just replacements).
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote