View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 02:56 PM   #147
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaerieFire View Post
An additional S on the screen_saver folder was not the problem. I didn't delete the folder after the last try, so it was still sitting there, with the correct name. I just tried applying the hack again (over 2.0.1, since I haven't updated yet), and ran into the same thing -- just blank when it's in sleep mode.
Is there a length limit on the image file names or on the size of the files?
I have some images that have file size larger than some of my books so I don't think that's the issue. I kept my image names simple so I don't know if name length is a problem.

Do you feel comfortable posting some screen grabs of what you're seeing in Windows Explorer (similar to the 2nd and 3rd images in my previous post)?
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote