View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 04:12 PM   #10
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I'm happy with my current Kindle actually. I won't be replacing it until it dies. I may even get a second used one like DG is planning.

My next reader (third it will be) is going to be a larger format reader so I can display technical/manual type books and documents on it. I really like the Plastic Logic reader... but there should be a few on the market by the time that come out. The DR1000 is nice, but to pricey for me at this point.

BOb
This pretty much sums up my position. I like the Kindle 2 but I've only had mine a year and it's still going strong. If it were lost or broken, I wouldn't hesitate to get a Kindle 2 but I see no compelling reason to switch. I'll see what Kindle 3 has to offer. I'm definitely looking forward to the larger format offerings anticipated in the fall. I don't want to replace my 6" reader with one. The smaller reader is great for novels, but the larger reader would be great for work and study.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote