View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 09:45 AM   #411
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
With today's Daily Deal purchase (Mercy by Jusse Adler-Olsen, which ought to be in that book you just mentioned, BelleZora*), I have run right up against my 2:1 TBR limit. 32 books in, 16 books out.

Unfortunately I still have one ebook pre-ordered, and one paperback omnibus making its slow way from the US. I'm going to need to get some more books finished or discarded before those turn up.

*Edit: Except that it has a different title in the US. It's the first Department Q book, anyway.

Last edited by DrNefario; 03-13-2014 at 10:31 AM.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote