View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 08:41 PM   #1286
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAtomic View Post
-. Ability to organize Library Shelves like i would with normal books;

I.e. I have a shelf for Karin Slaughters Trent Will Series. In Normal life it would be placed in reading order, so:
Blindsighted
Kisscut
A Faint Cold Fear
Indelible
Faithless
Beyond Reach
Triptych
Fractured
Undone
Broken
Fallen
Snatched
Criminal
Busted
Unseen

However on my Kobo Aura Shelf it's:
Criminal
Blindsighted
Kisscut
Undone
Unseen
Indelible
Faithless
Beyond Reach
A Faint Cold Fear
Triptych
Fractured
Fallen
Broken
Snatched
Busted

I.e. a complete mess, what's the point of having shelves if I can't put my books in reading order? Now I have to carry around a written note with the reading order, that's just silly in a digital age.
Is that what you meant in your other post. For the Kobo, my other reply mentioned how to get to sort orders I mentioned will help. The method PeterT mentioned to allow title sorting to sort the books in series order. This is a popular way to do it on just about all ereaders. As well as this, on a Kobo, one of the sort orders for shelves is "Date Added". If you add the books one at a time to the shelf in the right order, this can be used for that purpose. And if you are a calibre user, you can use my Kobo Utilities plugin to do this once all the books are on the shelf.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote