View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 08:01 PM   #22
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by owly View Post
I've figured it out. Baen's files are zipped when you download them so I was trying to put zipped epubs onto my ereader DOH! Once I unzipped them, there was no problem,
If you're using Windows, then enable display of file extensions if you haven't already. The person who thought it a good idea to hide them by default should be shot. (When did they start doing that, btw; XP? Or even earlier?)
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote