View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 06:40 PM   #423
Venus
Country girl
Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Venus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many
I hope this isn't too off topic. I went to Kobo to buy a book and use the new code. I selected an author then clicked on the "eligible for code" button and the book I wanted was still there. I was so excited because the last time it wasn't eligible. Then I clicked on buy and oh no no no there was no promo code place. I did it twice from the beginning. I finally called Kobo and reported it and the person simulated what I did and agreed that it didn't work. They then gave me some reference number and that was it. So they obviously have some filter problems. Amazon would have sent me an email by now but I got no status report from Kobo. I feel better now.