View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 09:54 AM   #15
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Folding, expandable screen?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
Interesting a Kindle phone, would finally allow me to read on a phone. Ever since my employer upgraded my berry from the old version that I had to my current version I have not been able to use my phone as a reader. I used to like that function so that on days when I had a lot to carry around with me I could leave the kindle at home and use the phone for the same job. However the small screen is somewhat of a dis-incentive to do that.
I'm looking for the Kindle Phone to have a folding, expandable screen which could be unfolded to the same dimensions as the Kindle Fire HD.

Then I could discard the PW and KFHD7-32 and use Kindle Phone exclusively with all the apps of the Fire HD and the readability of the PW plus a PHONE with Bluetooth for making calls via my car phone.

Amazon, please read this and implement THIS YEAR.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote