View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 02:09 PM   #14
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Ahhh. I tried the command manually, and found that the error was: my mac doesn't have the voice Alex that they requested. So I took a text file and ran "say" on it with the default voice. It *is* pretty hard to listen to!! Since the whole thing is too large to upload (and too hard to listen to, anyway) I re-ran the "say" program on just the first 3 paragraphs. I'll include the whole text file, in case you want to know how the short story turns out!
Attached Files
File Type: txt veil.txt (29.2 KB, 297 views)
File Type: zip veil2.aiff.zip (2.53 MB, 279 views)
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote