View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 08:59 AM   #776
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcdy View Post
Does anyone know how to allow Coolreader recognition of epub font embedding (as for example smallcaps fonts for starting new chapter paragraphs when defined in the epub css)

In Coolreader 3.12-33 under options -> CSS -> document embedded fonts checkbox - I have checked that option but the smallcaps are not recognized.
It says, in the first message of this thread, that embedded fonts are not supported. Not many ereaders do support it.

If I want smallcaps I generally change the font size of the text in question. (I create and edit epubs using Sigil)

Last edited by Jabby; 03-04-2013 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Incomplete
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote