View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 07:27 AM   #80
Alecia Stone
Explorer
Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alecia Stone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I haven't been able to get through many series because if the first book doesn't grab me enough, I usually end it there. Perhaps I'm sorting through the wrong series as I see some here that I've looked up and they sound fascinating.

Some of the ones I have read are:

Harry Potter (I had no problem getting through this series)
Percy Jackson
Narnia
Hush Hush (Need to read the final book, so I haven't quite completed this one yet)
The Mortal Instruments (The first four books - it lost me after that)
Perfect Chemistry (on the last book - not going great)
Noughts and Crosses (great series)
The Hunger Games (wasn't for me)
Twilight (was addictive the first time round but not planning to read them again)
Alecia Stone is offline   Reply With Quote