View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 08:39 AM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudcover View Post
thanks for the response. i've been playing around with a few things and am a bit confused on the difference between the "font size" setting and the "font scale" setting. i did a quick search online but don't seem to be able to find info on that.
On Moon+ Reader Pro I just left Font scale at 0 and adjusted the font size as I desired. For my old eyes to avoid using reading glasses I have my font size set to 40. I like that I can adjust the brightness or font size by swiping along the left or right sides of the screen. I rarely ever change the font size but do occasionally alter brightness as my surroundings require.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote